Sunday, February 3, 2013

" Shana.. take these names and draw a charicature of all these people in 60 seconds or less " Challenge accepted.

If you haven't already noticed... I am not one to skirt from a challenge. The other day at work one of my co-workers told me to take the list of the people on the floor that day and draw a characiture of each of us in 60 seconds or less. Needless to say.. Roy looks like a beat nick.. Richard looks like the troll from all the facebook meme's Maria looks like Lucy from Charlie Brown, I look like a crazy cat lady and Derrick.. well he looks like a big cheeked cartoon version of himself. All in all.. I hope no one asks me to do it again if they want them to look good! LOL This was taken with the Camera on my Samsung SIII no enhancements or changes were made to the picture
 

No comments:

Post a Comment